Commercial grade UVC Air Purification Ceiling Fixture with multi-stage filtration, including Medical Grade H13 HEPA filter, and UVC sterilization chamber that purifies indoor air up to 99.99%+. Contact us today.
Keep your building occupants safe and protect the air they breathe from airborne micro-organisms, such as harmful viruses and bacteria, with Allanson’s AirGuard C600-M Medical Grade UVC Air Purification Ceiling Fixture. Allanson’s cost-effective commercial air purifier is carefully designed and engineered for maximum performance and safety.
Using a cross-flow fan, the Allanson AirGuard C600-M circulates the air multiple times every hour. Each unit includes 2 filters (pre-filter and H13 Medical Grade HEPA filter), and a powerful 36W UVC lamp. The 2-stage filtration purifies any air that passes through the unit.
AirGuard C600-M draws in untreated air, passes it through a multi-stage filtration and sterilization process, and releases the purified air. Any particles that escape the filter are exposed to the high UVC radiation for sterilization. Allanson’s UVC lamp generates UVC light at 254nm, a method of sterilization to inactivate pathogens since the early 1900s!
Integrated smart sensing technology allows for efficient and timely replacement of critical components. This unique feature, the only one in it’s class, ensures continuous operation and air purification.
AirGuard C600-M Features:
- Multi-stage air purification including 2 filters and UVC light
- Pleated pre-filter to capture large sized particles and to prolong the HEPA filter’s life
- Medical Grade H13 HEPA filter
- An enclosed chamber with a 36W UVC lamp sterilizes the air once it passes through the filters
- AirGuard C600-M fixture produces 99.9% pathogen reduction
- High CFM cross flow fan allows efficient air movement with quiet operation
- 2 level fan speed control suitable for every environment
- Easy lamp and filter replacement
- Air flow and UVC sensors for accurate replacement notification
- Multiple safety switches for safe operation
- Covers up to 4,800 cubic feet area with 2 air changes/hour
- Infrared remote control
- cULus listed
AirGuard C600-M Benefits:
- In-depth air purification with multi-stage filtration and UVC sterilization
- Disinfects germs, viruses & bacteria
- Easy installation
- Easy maintenance
- Medical Grade H13 HEPA filter for capturing smaller particulate matter
- Aesthetically pleasing and blends well with existing ceiling tiles
- Restores confidence and comfort of entering public indoor spaces
- Provides clean fresh air for public spaces
- Safe to use and highly effective
- Retail Spaces
- Food Outlets
- Nursing Homes
- Public Washrooms
View Lab Report
Click for Application Tool Calculator to determine how many units you will require for your commercial space.