Swordfish Air 36W Whole Home Unit is a whole-home air purifier that uses UVC light technology to destroy airborne microorganisms and clean the air.
- Destroys 99.9% of all airborne viruses, bacteria, dust mites, pollen, and other harmful microorganisms.
- UVC technology that’s 3X STRONGER.
- Installs in your home's heating and cooling system.
- Cleans the air in your whole home.
- Destroys mold on your AC coil.
- Easy installation.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Money-back guarantee within 30 days.
- 36-watt UVC lamp destroys airborne viruses.
- Purifies up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Ultraviolet wavelength of 254 nm for scientifically proven air purification.
- UVC lamp lasts 1 year (~10,000 hours).
- Includes a 6-foot power cord, 2" hole saw attachment, 3 sheet metal screws.
- Lamp length: 15.93".
- Model #UVA36WB
- Replacement lamp model #UVA36WLR
View Swordfish Air Data Sheet.
Where should I install Swordfish Air? Return or Supply duct?
For optimum air purification, we recommend that your Swordfish Air be installed in the return (inbound) duct of your home’s heating and cooling system. In addition, should you also wish to destroy/prevent mold buildup on your AC coil, you may install Swordfish Air in the supply (outbound) duct. See diagram below:
Does Swordfish Air generate any (Ozone) smell?
Swordfish Air does not generate Ozone. The Swordfish Air UVC lamp operates at 254nm wavelength, which does not generate Ozone.
Does Swordfish Air operate/purify air 24/7?
Yes, Swordfish Air runs 24/7 even if the furnace fan turns off. As long as the lamp is operating, it purifies air; however, if the furnace fan turns off, there will be no air circulation throughout the home and purified air will not travel to different parts of the home. The home should get purified air as soon as the air start to recirculate/furnace fan starts operating. We recommend that the furnace fan is on at all times to continually circulate the purified air.